Possible sites to look for QR code for Ring doorbell
The location for the 5 digit pin code for your Ring doorbell may vary depending upon its model. However, there are some particular sites on which they are usually found.
Below are the possible sites to look for the QR code for your Ring doorbell:
- On your Ring device: The most common site where you can find your QR code for Ring is the Ring device itself. It’s usually located on a sticker or along the 5-digit pin code on the bottom or at the back of your device.
- Inside or at the side of the battery compartment: Another common site is within the battery compartment. However, you may even find this code at the side of this compartment.
- On the packaging material: This code can also be found on a card or sticker in the packaging material that comes along with the Ring doorbell.
How to find QR code on ring doorbell?
The best way to find the QR code for your Ring device is to look at all the sites where this code is usually found. If you’re still unable to find this code, contact the Ring service support team for further assistance. They’ll help you find this code without any hurdles.
Below are the ways Ring support will help you find the QR code:
1. Check on the device: The first and essential step to locate your QR code for the Ring device is to check your Ring device thoroughly. The Ring support team will guide you on finding this super-necessary code on the device and its package.
2. Check the Ring App: The next step the Ring service team suggests would be to check on the Ring app. This is applicable if you have linked the device to your Ring account. In addition, the Ring support team member may even check your account and then guide you in locating this code for your ease.
3. Recover your account: If you have lost your account’s password and by any chance you cannot log in it, then try to recover your account first. Recovering your account can help you in many ways. For instance, you can even find the QR code for your Ring device through your Ring app if it’s linked with the Ring app.
4. Check the email confirmation: Lastly, the support team member may check the email confirmation sent to you when your device was set up and may help you in recovering your account and thus then find the QR code.
Significant reasons you can’t find your 5 digit code may include that it may be hidden on some sites where you cannot locate it or your account may not have been active lately, by which you cannot find the QR code on your Ring app.
To find the QR code for your Ring doorbell, the first step is to search the most specific sites where it can be hidden, like on the device itself or within the battery compartment. However, if you’re still unable to find it, contact the customer care team, and they will guide you through a step-by-step guide to look for it.